We collect information via any of the following methods:
- Directly collecting information from you;
- Indirectly collecting from the third parties, such as your employers, public databases or social media networks;
- Passively (automatically) collecting information.
For all visitors of GonHit website
When you visit GonHit website, we automatically (passive collection) collect certain information about you, which in some circumstances and some jurisdictions may be considered to be personal data, including information about:
- Your web browser
- IP address;
- Time zone
- Referring pages
- The files and pages viewed on our side
We need this information for our legitimate interest, such as proper operation of our website, to prevent cyber-attacks, to ensure the security of Merchants and Affiliates personal accounts.
For more information on what cookies and tracking technologies we are currently using, please refer to Annex 1, which we amend from time to time to keep the list of cookies and tracking technologies up to date.
You may use your browser settings to delete all cookies stored in your browser and stop tracking. You should see your browser documentation to find relevant options. Deleting or blocking cookies may not be effective for all types of tracking technologies, such as Local Storage Objects (LSOs) like Flash objects or HTML5. We are unable to respond to Do Not Track signals set by your browser at this time.
We also store cookies on devices of visitors to some websites which belong to or are operated by GonHit Merchants and Affiliates. Such cookies are needed for our legitimate interest and to perform under our contracts with Merchants and Affiliates. Such cookies may store information on the Merchant and relevant affiliate programs, on Affiliate for purposes of identification of your action as attributable to that Affiliate for purposes of attributing target actions as requested by Merchants.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. Please check the individual policies before you submit any information to those websites.
For all Affiliates
Affiliate personal data shall be collected and processed on the principles set forth in Article 5 and Article 6 of GDPR, or in accordance with other personal data regulations which may be legally applicable to the performance of a contract.
In addition to the personal information collected from all visitors to Affiliates, GonHit may collect the following categories of personal data (provided that Affiliate personal account settings may require only part of the below-listed data):
- Name (including family name) of a natural person (entrepreneur) or a company representative;
- Title of the employee;
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Other contact details (i.e.QQ, Facebook Messenger, WeChat, Viber, Line, Snapchat, Skype);
- Postal or other physical address;
- Pictures of Affiliates and Identification/Passport/Driver’s License
- Credit/debit card information or other payment details based on the method of payment
- IP information while logging in to GonHit system
GonHit collects/or processes Affiliate personal data for the following purposes:
- Making registration process on the GonHit website;
- KYC affiliate’s account
- Responding to the Affiliates' requests;
- Invoicing, billing, arranging payments for the Affiliates;
- Sending newsletters and notifications;
- Contacting affiliates for contract creating.