“An Affiliate Network” is also known as an Affiliate marketplace. An Affiliate Marketing Network bridges the gap between Merchants and Affiliates. The Affiliate Marketing Network works with the Merchants to put the products/services on the Network, and the Affiliates will go to the network to find products/services to promote and get commission. For payment, the Affiliate Marketing Network will collect money from the Merchants and then pay it to the Affiliates.
“Merchants” are also known as vendors. Those are people who have or create products/services. They want to promote their products/services in the form of Affiliate marketing. Merchants need Affiliates to bring them more End Users. They work through the Affiliate Marketing Network (GonHit) to simplify the process of affiliate marketing. The Merchants provide GonHit such as validated landing pages/websites, graphic banners, text links, XML product catalogues, logo, etc.
“Affiliates” are the owners or operators of websites, social media fan pages, or other marketing means. Affiliates distribute or arrange for distribution of Advertising Materials of Merchants from GonHit Affiliate Network on the Internet and get commission from it.
“End Users” are people who ultimately buy or make required actions through Affiliate links.
“Affiliate links” are links that send End Users back to the Merchant's sites so that they can take appropriate actions following campaigns' action points. The most common actions are buying products, booking services, and providing personal information (lead).
“An Affiliate Campaign” means a program to promote a Product or Service, through Affiliates, by GonHit on behalf of a Merchant, on a specific basis and with specific Commissions and Validation Criteria.
“Commission” means commission which is payable by the Merchants to GonHit under this Agreement includes the Affiliate Commission and GonHit Commission, where stated separately.
“Personal commission” The commission which is generated by running affiliate campaign of affiliates.
“Team commission” The 3% commission which is generated from Affiliates’ team members in 10 levels while promoting campaigns.
“GonHit Affiliate Network” is the Internet-based advertising platform linking The Affiliates with the Merchants. GonHit is located at and accessible via the website www.gonhit.com.
“Merchant Website” means the website of the Merchant through which the Product or service is advertised or sold. In some cases, the required action is also made on the Merchant Website.
“Website traffic” refers to End Users who visit a website. Web traffic is measured in visits, sometimes called “sessions”, and is a common way to measure online business effectiveness at attracting an audience.
“GON” Crypto currency.
“Airdrop” An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, to numerous wallet addresses. In GonHit, Airdrop is a Referral Reward Campaign which offers an incentive to Affiliates who refer new participants (New Affiliates) to joining GonHit Network. For each new successful account registration at GonHit referred by your referral link, Affiliate will receive a reward of 200 GON when this new account's KYC is approved by GonHit Team (to become a verified account). Once its KYC is approved, this new account will also claim 1000 GON reward.
- To participate in the Affiliate Marketing Network, the Affiliate submits a registration form on the registration page of the www.gonhit.com domain.
- Registration is available to persons who have reached the age of 18.
- If these terms are met, the Affiliate receives a confirmation letter to the e-mail address specified by him/her upon registration. Further, the participant must complete the registration process in order to be able to work in the Affiliate Network.
- GonHit reserves the right to deny the Affiliate to participate in the Affiliate Network with no reasons given.
- After completion of the registration process and activation of the account, the Affiliate may use the services of the Affiliate Network. The Affiliate may change the data provided upon registration in his/her personal account. The exception is his/her login.
- These terms shall prevail over any terms provided by the Affiliates.